At Saunders & Silverstein, we have established a track record of crafting and negotiating agreements between our clients and their partners and licensees. These transactions bring value to our clients whether they are measured strictly in revenue, or also in the benefits of a solid, enduring, mutually beneficial business relationship. We apply the strengths of our clients’ intellectual property, and our understanding of their market, to strike the best possible deal. And our combined legal and business expertise often enables us to identify positive, profitable opportunities and outcomes that our clients may not have considered.
We’ve worked with clients across industries on matters including:
- Trademark licensing and assignments
- Copyright licensing and assignments
- Master services agreements
- Trademark portfolio audits
- Due diligence
- Recording assignments
- Software licensing agreements
- Domain name purchases, leases, transfers and dispute resolution
- Terms of service, privacy policies and affiliate agreements
- Negotiated licensing deals with major footwear and consumer electronics companies.
- Prepared and negotiated license, sponsorship, co-branding and revenue sharing agreements for beverage industry client.