Copyright law is a specialized field, and Saunders & Silverstein is consistently at its forefront. We counsel clients on a full range of services covering all aspects of copyright registration, protection and licensing, including:
- Copyright registration
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Work for hire agreements
- Copyright licensing agreements
- Copyright assignments
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notifications
Saunders & Silverstein has extensive experience enforcing our clients’ copyrights against infringers, defending our clients against claims of infringement and securing favorable results through negotiation or litigation.
We help our clients maximize the value of their copyrights through licensing. We have successfully negotiated and drafted agreements for clients across a wide spectrum of industries.
- Negotiated favorable settlements of copyright infringement disputes.
- Negotiated licensing deals with major footwear and consumer electronics companies.
- Prepared and negotiated license, sponsorship, co-branding and revenue sharing agreements for beverage industry client.
- Counseled global specialty chemicals company (former division of GE Company) on anti-piracy measures and commercial issues relating to licensing and repackaging agreements.