- Trademark search and clearance
- Filing and prosecution of domestic and international trademark applications
- Trademark Office Action responses
- Trademark portfolio management
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board proceedings (Oppositions and Cancellations)
- Trademark infringement litigation
- Cease & desist letters
- Coexistence and consent agreements
- Trademark policing and watch services
- Trademark licensing agreements
- General trademark strategy and counsel
To efficiently manage the clearance process for larger portfolios, we give our clients the option to use our custom-built clearance management software.
For our clients seeking trademark registration outside the United States, we have established a deep and reliable network of foreign firms throughout the world. We help determine the most appropriate territories for registration, and leverage this network to quickly and efficiently execute the filing strategy.
Because we understand that our clients want to reliably and appropriately budget for legal services, we are pleased to offer many of our trademark registration services on a fixed-price basis.
- Conducted US and international trademark clearance for international athletic apparel company.
- Counseled state university system on trademark application and enforcement strategy.
- Conducted on-site trademark audit for international confectionery and snack food company.
- Advised foreign law firms regarding US trademark filing strategies for their clients.
- Successfully represented numerous clients in trademark Oppositions and Cancellations before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB).
- Advised Japanese video game manufacturer on US trademark clearance and registration programs.