Sarah graduated from the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law in 2020, where she worked in the school’s Intellectual Property and Transaction Clinic. She earned her J.D., the Franklin Pierce Intellectual Property Law Certificate, and Entertainment Law Certificate from UNH Law. Sarah also served as the Lead Articles Editor of IDEA: The Law Review of the Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property.
- International Trademark Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire
- University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law
- University of Connecticut