Chris has extensive experience in the field of trademark law, assisting clients ranging from global corporations to local start-ups. Chris focuses his practice on trademark clearance, enforcement and prosecution matters. Chris has also helped clients with trademark maintenance issues as well as managing national and international trademark portfolios and filing programs. Chris also teaches trademark law as an adjunct professor at Western New England University School of Law.
- Managed the global trademark portfolio, including overseeing oppositions and enforcement, for a Fortune 100 client.
- Advised a major manufacturing company on ownership issues,including designing and executing a global trademark and copyright ownership updating strategy, as part of a financialrestructuring.
- Conducted trademark clearance for a new company as part of its divestiture from a major manufacturing company.
- Advised a start-up client on trademark clearance for their product name and suitable use of the trademark on packaging.
- Massachusetts (inactive)
- Western New England College School of Law
- University of Kent, Canterbury